Location: , Category: Banking & Finance
Lakeland Bank has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Commercial Lending Professional. As a Relationship Manager you will develop and grow the Commercial Loan Business through new and existing customers.
- Quick ability to identify viable relationship opportunities to include full lending, deposit, cash management and other banking services beneficial to the client and the bank
- Provide framework for initiation and development of commercial loan requests from centers of influence, existing customers and prospects through detailed calling plans and extensive networking activities
- Utilize your experience in CRE/C&I lending to quickly analyze and partner with analysts to underwrite specific credit requests including loans of all types
- Structure, prepare and present loan offerings to management.
- Manage the entire credit approval process through to closing
- Monitor and maintain client relationships to ensure timely loan administration. Detect potential problems and suggest opportunities for additional business.
- Active involvement in community and business organizations.
- Refers and cross-sell bank services to best meet client needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree; preferably in accounting, marketing, business administration and/or finance
- 7 years related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience in Commercial Lending
- Ability to generate loan business with through prospecting and connecting with current book of business
- Formal bank credit training is a plus
- Ability to underwrite specific credit requests including CRE/Commercial & Industrial, Owner-Occupied and Investment Real Estate, construction loans
- Exceptional communication skills; ability to effectively communicate with customers, clients and co-workers
- Ability to cross-sell bank products and services to best meet client needs
- Ability to build meaningful relationships with clients and co-workers
- Ability to solve practical problems and find creative solutions
- Familiarity with the market territory.
- Successful business development through external referral sources.
- Knowledge of Baker Hill software a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Must be bondable
Not Finding the Right Opportunity?
If you are great talent who has the drive, experience and capacity to excel in the banking or medical device sectors, but you don’t see the right fit, contact us to see how we can help you find your perfect career.