It's What you know...
The Benefits of a Partnership Agreement
- You can take comfort in knowing your hiring initiatives will be complete with our record of a 100% completion rate.
- Until a suitable candidate is chosen and hired, we will relentlessly work to complete your search.
Ensures High Value Candidates
- The top-tier candidates you seek value a unified message from one source thereby eliminating confusion and increasing the attractiveness of the assignment.
- Because you’re serious about attracting the best candidates, this arrangement reinforces our approach to the passive market and ensures their confidentiality.
- You are careful in how your brand and image is portrayed in the marketplace, we serve as a protector and extension to ensure those are professionally represented.
- Considering your organization is an “Employer of Choice”, we proudly deliver that message by way of your approval to high-value candidates.
Time and Quality
- Your time is precious and valuable, we help conserve this by being your single point of contact for all information regarding the search process.
- We understand your primary responsibilities are not to sift through stacks of unqualified candidates therefore we do the heavy lifting of identifying the candidates you seek through a proper vetting and screening processes.
- Let us take the pressure off of you, we will assume ownership of your hiring “problem”.
- Losing coveted candidates to your competition will be minimize as you’ll have exclusive rights all candidates we introduce until you say pass.
- Partnerships thrive and succeed when trust and loyalty take priority, our pledge is to ensure open and honest dialogue that builds a collaborative and productive relationship.
- To accomplish your mission and goals, you require a team of strong players who will help you move the needle, having a search partner that is committed to your success must also be capable, dependable and trustworthy to get the job done. This is what we believe, this is our commitment to you.
1. Begin Needs Assessment
Park Avenue Group (PAG) will work with your team to fully document a compliment of information to ensure our team has the information to find the best candidate who meets the actual requirements, both technically and soft skills.
The “Company Profile” contains strategic information about the overall organization and specific divisions.
- Company background and history
- Organization mission, vision and principles
- Details regarding company culture
- Standards (benefits and policies)
- Branding and corporate message
The "Search Specification" contains tactical information specific to the search.
- Position background, scope, responsibilities and activities
- Attributes to a successful candidate
- Position opportunity summary
- Job skills and experiences required
- Problems to be solved, goals and challenges
- Identification of ideal source companies and candidates
- Evaluation questions for candidates
- Hiring timetable and process
2. Execute Agreement
Agreement for the position where a search is allocated is signed by an authorized company representative and received by PAG.
3. Specification Review Meeting
PAG meets with the Leadership and HR representatives to ensure the Search Specification is as intended and will meet the needs of the position as well as the expectation of the participants. During this meeting, the results of the needs assessment are fully discussed.
4. Approved Specifications
After incorporating any changes that come as a result of the specification review, PAG presents the detailed job position specifications (White Sheet) to the client who signs off on the completeness and accuracy of the documents.
5. Complete Search Plan
The first step is to conduct thorough marketplace research, using the skills and expertise of the PAG team of dedicated researchers. From that data, a list of target companies is created where the ideal candidate may reside, and then a list of potential candidates within those companies is created. Using a uniquely cultivated search methodology, PAG creates a portfolio of top candidates. An extensive PAG talent pool, substantial database and large referral network allow searches to be completed in a timely fashion.
6. Begin Initial Recruiting
Acting as your search partner, a PAG consultant will contact potential candidates, profile them and compare that profile against the position profile that was developed with you. If appropriate, your opportunity will be presented to the candidate, along with the responsibilities, benefits and advancement possibilities.
An PAG Managing Director or Principal conducts a second candidate interview to assess capabilities, chemistry and overall fit. The candidate list is then narrowed to the most qualified, five of which are presented.
7. Complete Inital Slate
This is the phase where each candidate considered for the slate will be fully evaluated. The following steps help determine which candidates qualify to continue in the process:
- Each candidate must complete homework which includes specification of their career objectives and career path, strengths, weaknesses, geographical locations they are willing to relocate to and references. Candidates that do not fully complete the homework are disqualified.
- Professional evaluation of all material to determine if the candidate remains on the slate.
8. Slate Presentation Meeting
Only the most highly qualified candidates will be presented. A formal presentation of candidates will include current resume accompanied by a candidate profile, biographical qualifications, scorecard against must have/desired qualifications and other pertinent information gathered during the search process. Salary and earnings information also will be included. The PAG team will support the process by presenting an overview of each candidate.
9. Complete Slate Review
This step allows time for your team to fully review the candidates presented . Initial interviews are scheduled through PAG. Depending on the results of the review, adjustments to the work plan will be made.
10. Start Interviews
PAG will handle set-up of the candidate interview and suggests interviews be at PAG if possible for confidentiality sake. At the completion of each interview, PAG will debrief both the candidate and the interviewer to determine reaction and fit. This debrief is a formal but quick process utilizing a scorecard system. This provides a very good assessment of whether or not the candidate should continue in the process.
11. Complete Interviews
The process includes face-to-face interviews usually involving several people. Reaching this stage notes the end of the process resulting in the identification of one to two key candidates from which a final selection is made. We fully expect that our process will have yielded a candidate that fully meets your expectations and accepts your offer of employment. If not we will stay engaged in the process until the position is filled to your satisfaction
12. Begin Final Reference Checks
Once a candidate has reached the final stages of the interview process, PAG will conduct thorough reference checks and verify education. Typically, PAG consultants prefer to speak with former managers, former co-workers and former direct reports in order to get an accurate representation of a candidate. This information is presented in the form of a reference check report.
13. Close the Candidate
Once a candidate is selected, your PAG consultants will begin the offer process. This includes helping mediate salary and other compensation expectations (if not completed by this stage), start date, relocation (if needed) and benefits. The consultants also help the candidates follow through on resigning and dealing with counteroffers. Close contact is maintained with the candidates to work through this stressful period in order to prevent the falloff of candidates who have received an offer.
14. Commence Employment
Congratulations, The Hiring Process is complete!
15. Keep in Touch
After the hiring, we will stay in touch with both you, the hiring manager and the successful candidates to assure an orderly transition each month for the course of one year. PAG maintains communication to assure that both you and the candidate are satisfied with the decision.
Successfully Filled Positions
- Bank Presidents
- Branch Managers
- Business Bankers
- Business Banking Managers
- Chief Banking Officers
- Chief Credit Officers
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Financial Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Investment Officers
- Chief Lending Officers
- Chief Operations Officers
- Chief Risk Officers
- City Executives
- Commercial Lenders
- Commercial Lending Managers
- Commercial Loan Underwriters
- Compliance Officers
- Corporate Lender
- Correspondent Lenders
- Credit Administrators
- District Managers
- Division Managers
- Finance Managers
- Financial Advisors
- Financial Analysts
- Financial Planners
- Investment Portfolio Managers
- Loan Administrators
- Managing Directors
- Market Executives
- Market Presidents
- Mortgage Loan Officers
- Operations Managers
- Private Bankers
- Risk Analysts
- Risk Managers
- Securities Compliance Officers
- Technology Officers
- Wealth Advisors
Park Avenue Group Contacts