Banking Customer Service Advisor
Location: Clearwater, FL Category: Banking & Finance
Our client prides itself as a customer focused bank that provides a broad range of services from commercial to retail banking along with other related financial services to businesses, investors, individuals and municipalities. With locations in the Southeast as well as New York, they provide excellent customer service, convenience to their account holders and taking excellent care of the communities in which they operate.
This strong community bank is built around experienced bankers with strong local relationships. They are a cornerstone institution in their communities and their customers enjoy local service that offers a solid blend of both personal and professional. They are intentional tol continue their tradition of being a good corporate neighbor and continue to serve their customers personally, professionally and locally. In fact, our client was just named one of the top banks in the United States by Forbes!
We represent an incredible opportunity for one of the fastest growing and most respected large Community Banks in the Southeastern, U.S., who, given their growth projections, are looking to add to their Portfolio and Credit Underwriting team in the Venice, Florida area. However, with 86 locations in Florida, they will also be open to consider strong candidates for any of these locations. This is an amazing chance for someone to add their mark in helping the continuing development and establishing a legacy within a growing community bank. This is a full-service Commercial Banking opportunity that will be responsible for the management of an Association Banking loan portfolio, as well as underwriting and presenting community association loans for approval. This bank is an employer of choice given their new management’s emphasis on employees and the values of the organization being focused on their important internal as well as external partners and clients.
What our client provides:
Your competitive edge will be providing first rate customer service for their Association division in support of a highly successful and first-rate team of relationship managers.
- Management is focused on fostering a cohesive work environment
- This environment allows for flexibility and an ability to focus on what you need to do to be successful (no micromanagement or excessive meetings).
- A totally entrepreneurial opportunity where decisions are made fast with your direct input and control.
- A solid support system that allows you to do what you do best – work with clients directly.
- Advancement opportunities for those with ambition and a desire to grow and learn.
- If your work days have become a “wash, rince & repeat”, give your life a breath of fresh air and breathe new life into your career.
- Competitive full-time hourly wage as well as comprehensive benefits package.
- Brand new, state of the art, class A office space.
What our client requests is your ability to:
- Handle lockbox payment processing functions, including opening mail and preparing lockbox payments prior to processing
- Help team with questions, provide training, document scanning and committing
- Take care of Payment Remittance functions to provide customers with daily lockbox payment activity
- Process ACH customer requests, ACH payment files, ACH returns and ACH NOCs
- Provide outstanding customer service with valued clients with any requests, questions, issues, etc.
- Excellent communication skills both orally and written as well as strong math skills
- Work in the Clearwater, FL office all weekdays
Customer service in banking or financial services are desired, however, if your customer service experience is from a different industry, no problem since highly specialized training will be provided.
For confidential inquiry, please contact Jennifer Blackwell at 629-235-7000 or email@example.com
Not Finding the Right Opportunity?
If you are great talent who has the drive, experience and capacity to excel in the banking or medical device sectors, but you don’t see the right fit, contact us to see how we can help you find your perfect career.