Chief Lending Officer
Location: Monticello, IL Category: Banking & Finance
Angott Search Group is pleased to partner with a $500 million Illinois community bank in their search for a Chief Lending Officer.
As the Chief Lending Officer, you will assume a key leadership role, overseeing and managing a team of commercial lenders. Your primary responsibility will be to ensure the smooth functioning and successful expansion of our lending and credit services. Your proficiency in contemporary analytical approaches and risk management will play a pivotal role in evaluating creditworthiness and upholding a robust credit portfolio.
• Relevant experience at a bank with assets of $500MM-$1.5B
• Minimum 15 years of industry experience
• Minimum 5 years experience on a senior or exec team
• Strong analytical and research skills
• Strong credit skills and experience in ag lending
• Dynamic personality with business development acumen
• Great project management skills
• Detail-oriented approach with a commitment to quality
• Ability to manage individuals at various levels within the organization
• Record of mentoring/developing staff
• Excellent communicator (written/verbal)
• Projects a polished image and can work confidently with outside professionals and regulators
• Lifelong learner
Not Finding the Right Opportunity?
If you are great talent who has the drive, experience and capacity to excel in the banking or medical device sectors, but you don’t see the right fit, contact us to see how we can help you find your perfect career.