Head Of Funds
Location: South Bend, Category: Banking & Finance
Angott Search Group is pleased to partner with the largest locally controlled financial institution headquartered in the northern Indiana-southwestern Michigan area in their search for a Division of Heads Funds Management.
As the Funds Management Division Manager, you will be responsible for managing and directing the activities of the division within an $8 billion Indiana bank. This role involves overseeing the prudent investment of funds and managing liquidity and interest rate risks through the Asset-Liability function.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Minimum of ten (10) years of Asset-Liability experience with financial institutions preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of Bank Investment Portfolio Management experience preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of management experience preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of the banking industry, particularly in profitability, core product lines, fixed income, and asset liability management.
- Previous market experience, including investment decision-making, portfolio strategy development, top-down fundamental/macro-economic analysis, and trade execution.
- Ability to set and model high-performance standards and motivate a team to achieve agreed-upon outcomes.
- Strong technical skills in finance and economics, portfolio management, and asset/liability management, with the ability to analyze information for interpretation and recommendations.
- Proactive approach to completing tasks effectively and efficiently, as well as directing change and developing new methodologies in new areas
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, or another quantitative discipline.
- MBA/CFA professional certification preferred.
- Ability to travel to all locations and overnight as needed for meetings, projects, seminars, etc.
Not Finding the Right Opportunity?
If you are great talent who has the drive, experience and capacity to excel in the banking or medical device sectors, but you don’t see the right fit, contact us to see how we can help you find your perfect career.