Information Security Administrator
Location: , Category: Banking & Finance
The Information Security Administrator supports the Information Security and Privacy Managers, primarily through all their roles including the monitoring and configuring of security systems and devices on the network. Monitors and configures security systems to protect the network from malicious activity and identify any compromised employee. Monitors and analyzes security events to identify potential security incidents. Investigates and analyzes security incidents to determine the root cause and impact, and promptly responds to mitigate risks and prevent further damage. Coordinates and/or assists with incident response and event handling needs, this includes being on-call and working outside of regular business hours as needed. Implements and tests new security hardware and software. In addition, conducting risk assessments, assists with creating and modifying information security and privacy policies, procedures, standards, guidelines and conducting vendor management due diligence process.
- Bachelor’s degree required in Computer Science or related field and two (2) years of information security or cybersecurity experience.
- Must be detail oriented, results focused, possess effective written and verbal communication skills, and be able to support change management initiatives.
- Strong and demonstrated problem-solving skills; comfortable working with multiple, large sets of data and tools to identify a problem and develop a plan to mitigate and/or resolve it.
- Ability to show initiative and work independently and in teams.
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with general direction – is self-starting and engages with initiative.
Not Finding the Right Opportunity?
If you are great talent who has the drive, experience and capacity to excel in the banking or medical device sectors, but you don’t see the right fit, contact us to see how we can help you find your perfect career.