Location: St. Petersburg, FL Category: Banking & Finance
Park Avenue Group is pleased to partner with a Florida bank in their search for a Private Banker. Reporting to the Senior Vice President, Regional Manager of Florida & Alabama for Wealth Management, we are seeking a skilled and experienced Private Banker to join our client for the Tampa, Florida market.
Working with an established team you will coordinate the integrated delivery of wealth products and services to high-net-worth clients for investments, borrowing & liability management, risk management, insurance, estate planning & trust services which are delivered through holistic financial planning. Additionally, as a Private Banker, you will ensure the company’s credit quality standards are met or exceeded as well as develop new business.
- Have a first-year goal of $10-12M for originating new business loan and deposits along with developing $20-$25M of investment business.
- Orchestrate marketing events that will promote Private Wealth Management opportunities for internal associates as well as external client prospects and COI’s.
- Provide sound personal financial planning and advisory ideas to Private Wealth segments.
- Offer lending services to Private Wealth clients and loan recommendations, structuring negotiations with the borrower.
- Assume responsibility for loan structure that are based on the client’s needs, package and present loan proposals for approval.
- Analyze financial statements of potential borrowers and provide your recommendations to Lenders and Credit Officers for approval.
- Continually monitor loan portfolios ensuring credit quality with those current and prospective loan portfolios.
- 10+ years in Private Banking, Wealth Management &/or Wholesale Banking.
- Series 7, Series 66 or Series 65 and Series 63, and Life and Health licenses for the state(s) where business is conducted.
- A track record of consistently hitting your goals, year over year.
- CFP, CWS or similar wealth management industry designation or the ability to obtain within 24 months of hire.
- A close proximity or even reside in Tampa, FL.
- Active in community and professional groups.
Contact Marc Stevens at 407-629-5494 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Not Finding the Right Opportunity?
If you are great talent who has the drive, experience and capacity to excel in the banking or medical device sectors, but you don’t see the right fit, contact us to see how we can help you find your perfect career.