Relationship Manager – Equipment Finance
Location: Park Ridge, New Jersey Category: Banking & Finance
Park Avenue Group is pleased to partner with a New Jersey Bank in their search for a Relationship Manager specalizing in Equipment Finance.
As a Relationship Manager in Commercial Lending you will develop commercial loan requests from centers of influence, existing customers and other sources. The ideal candidate is able to underwrite specific credit requests for Commercial & Industrial, Owner-Occupied Real Estate and Equipment Financing. The RM will prepare and present loan offerings to designated levels of authority. Manage the entire credit approval process through closing by directing administrative staff and/or legal counsel. Monitor and maintain relationships to insure timely loan administration which may include repayment, receipt of required financial updates, detection of potential problems and opportunities for additional business. Refer and/or cross-sell other bank services. Active involvement in community and business organizations is encouraged. Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the organization.
- Develop business opportunities through customer, professional and organizational contacts.
Understand, structure and present loan requests to optimize the return to the bank.
- Review loan documentation for correctness, attend loan closings, and follow up on missing or exception items.
- Monitor delinquencies, overdrafts and financial indicators of potential loan repayment problems.
Organize and prioritize workflow to ensure highest priorities are addressed on a timely basis.
- Attend Bank meetings as needed.
- Bachelor degree in fields such as accounting, marketing, business administration, finance, etc.
- 7 years related experience and/or training.
- 4 years related management experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Vast knowledge and expertise handling commercial real estate loans.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and respond to questions in person-to-person and small group situations with customers, clients, general public and other employees of the Bank.
- Knowledge of credit analysis/underwriting.
- Familiarity with the market territory including all of New Jersey and nearby parts of neighboring states.
- Demonstrate successful business development through external referral sources.
- Knowledge of Baker Hill software a plus.
- Must be proficient in Word and Excel.
- Must be bondable.
Not Finding the Right Opportunity?
If you are great talent who has the drive, experience and capacity to excel in the banking or medical device sectors, but you don’t see the right fit, contact us to see how we can help you find your perfect career.